Thursday 23 October 2014

"Life is what we make it" . If you want to be happy, just be. where your mind goes, your energy flows. Making a conscious decision to not be bothered no matter what, to not over-think (because it screws you), to see the cup as half full and never half empty, make people smile and smile yourself helps you have a stable happy life. Its not as easy as it sounds however. I for one want to be happy a lot of times. I want to always have a smiley happy heart and make people glad every chance i get. So far ive been able to hone on my making-people-smile skills, it's making myself happy that's the real chore. And it's not that i don't try. I feel someone should actually care if im happy or not. I don't make people smile because i want a reward, sometimes i just wish the tables would turn . My problem could be that i suck at keeping friends. Yes i do. I give awesome advice on friendship and relationships but ALWAYS seem to have problems with mine. I cut ties quick, act like it wasn't hard to do and cry inside. Sometimes i think having friends would make me happy, i join a clique and the only thing i can think of is how i don't fit in and would rather be alone with music. Half the time im the reason im sad. I always expect too much from people because im willing to do so much for them. No matter how many times humans prove me wrong i never learn. I get hurt and im depressed. Bye bye happiness. Its like all the good backfires. "don't make a person a priority when he makes you an option". This is one step to avoid hurt and sadness. "don't expect much from people. Chances are they'd fail you". "be the friend you wish you had" it's similar to "do unto other what you want done to you". (i nodded off about 5 times writing this piece.. Haha. It's obvious i need rest!) im going to sleep now.. I'd say a prayer for a happy life not just for myself but for whoever reads this post. But don't just wish it... Live it