Friday 7 November 2014

So, tossed and turned this past hour ive decided to write so maybe id be peaceful enough to sleep. Listening to 'stop and stare- one republic' great song.. Did a lot of thinking today and ive realized im not who i want to be. Im too weak and forgiving to survive this world. Im stupidly emotional and i let it show. What happened to stoic me? When it was just me, music and a book life was lonely but worth it. Less drama and no room for hurt. I really don't want to be left alone at the same time i so want to be away from people. Id probably fail as a communicator if i keep this up. Haha im talking to myself, before you judge me, we all doubt ourselves at some point i guess im there. Ok, back to soliloquy. I see movies where people say encouraging stuff staring at a mirror and feel better. I tried that today, i think it worked for a while :). I wonder if i should blog this, almost makes no sense... Well one door closed (more like slammed in my face and broke my nose) and about 10 others opened. Im not so hopeless after all! If i keep these doors open, in no time id be a horse riding ,guitar playing, black-belt holder with a record deal and a Career in radio! (I'd post this with the consolation that it's MY blog and most of my readers are out of the continent) peace out!!