Sunday 24 April 2016



It’s honestly been a while since I have done this. I talk a lot about wanting to post but never really get around to doing it. Well, better Late than never right?
Hey! Been a while. I’m sitting in the school library, I came here with the pretext of studying. Exactly two weeks to exams and studying really is what I should be doing. And yes I tried, and no I am not (obviously). I’ve been studying a lot lately, more than I normally do honestly, however, I can’t seem to wrap my mind around any book right now.
You know what I want more than anything?
For it all to be over.
I don’t mean the sweet release of death,(however appealing its beginning to get) I mean end of exams! Last day of school! Rest day! Good bye and good radiance!!!
I don’t even have grand plans for what I’d do with my 4 months-a-freeman holiday; I just want to be free.
And so I’m here in the library. My dreaded ex before me, a few guys to my right, a movie watching girl beside me  and my newly devirusified laptop before me writing to you about absolutely nothing.