Thursday 16 October 2014

Fitful sleep and a raging headache. That's what i get for over thinking. Is this my diary? I think id go with yes for now. Well.., nothing some more pain killers can't solve. I just made a decision this very minute. Id have a HAPPY, FUN and MEMORABLE DAY. It's my right after a supersweetnasty week. God is the author of my life. Im telling him all my worries and leaving it all to him. Im asking him to please forgive me my sins and give me the strength and will not to repeat. Im asking him to please show me the right way and help me decide. Im asking him to watch over my little angels, Richard and Cynthia. I know he can see just how much i miss them and how it's tearing me apart that i haven't and can't see them.. I beg him to please watch over my mother. Please keep her till she reaps the fruit of her labour. Infact fruitS. Please show my father the right way and take him out of the one he's in now. I thank you for my aunt and brother. I thank you for my other sisters and brother. I thank you for blessing me with smiling acquaintances daily, i thank you for Stefan. I thank you for opening a new exciting chapter in my life and please help me not to mess it up. I thank You for answered prayers.. Good morning