Saturday 22 November 2014

It's 10:05pm. My sisters are chatting over my head and im pretending to be listening. Sister reunions are meant to be chatty-talky-nonsleepy but i feel a little, ok, alot detached tonight. And so id write! I have a mind full of unsaid things, a constipation of words and a diarrhea of emotions. I don't think people understand how stressful it is to explain what's going on in your head when you don't even understand it yourself. I'd write just 3 out of my very messy mass of thoughts. ◆ I have a strong desire to change myself, to be better, but i also have this desperate need to love myself as i am. No one can love you like you deserve except yourself. And if i don't love me, who will?! ◆ Don't let people treat you like a cigarette; use you when they're bored & step on you when they're done. Be like drugs, make them crave you. ◆ I knew I matured when I realized every situation doesn't need a reaction, sometimes you just got to leave people to do the lame shit that they do. Not everyone you lose is a loss ◆